Dive Youth Ministries uses dynamic and relevant teaching of Biblical truths for today’s teenagers. The classes discuss issues faced by young people growing up in today’s world. We seek to be strengthened and transformed by God’s love and power and that the world would be transformed by OUR presence in it!
Check out our Facebook group page!
Dive Connection Group
Our Dive student ministries provides a time to grow together on Sunday mornings before our worship service.
All Student’s Connection Group meets on Sundays at 9:30 am
- Teen Room
Middle School Ministry is designed to give students in 7th through 9th grades a chance to be who they are and grow spiritually. Although middle school and high school students meet together on Sunday and Wednesdays, separate events are planned specifically for middle school students to allow them to fellowship together and grow together.Parents are always welcome to chaperone events and give suggestions and ideas to help this ministry grow. Please call the church or email Pastor Teresa.
Sunday Nights at 6 pm- 7 pm: We have four rotating monthly Sunday night activities that highlight a different area of Dive Youth Ministries each week. Most months our Sunday nights will be in the following order:
- Week #1 – Sunday Sesh Fun: A night of fun events to get teens connected with our group.
- Week #2 – Sunday Sesh Fellowship: A night growing together in Christ through connecting with God and each other.
- Week #3 – Sunday Sesh Devotion: A night to discover what the Word of God has in store for our lives.
- Week #4 – Sunday Sesh Worship: A night for our teens to worship God through music and devotion.
* The months that contain a fifth Sunday we have a “Destination Unknown”
Our small group Bible studies allow everyone to grow in Christ along side of their friends. These groups meet during the school year. There is special Wednesday night programming during the summer months of June, July, and August.
- Wednesday nights 7-8 pm.